Monday, November 12, 2007

The angel of the Lord...

What am i doing at this middle of the night?

Haha feeling very refreshed after listening to a song sent to me by Joyce. It's really a great song!

Before listening to it, wanna update about this week's service! IT WAS AWESOME!

The thick presence of GOD! During yesterday's service, something really phenomenal happened! It was unbelievable, yet all things are indeed possible through Christ.

Was on for worship team O2 for the first time after a long rest since moving over from Dhoby Ghaut. As we were worshipping God with the song "Jesus", i heard vividly a voice singing while everyone was putting their focus on God, worshipping Him. At that point of time, i was wondering in my heart, "WOW someone was singing for God at this point, way to go!" I mean, it was such boldness to continue singing while everyone was quieten down. And to my amazment that voice start to even lead the congregation into started singing.

It then became a humming to the tune, and it lasted throughout the whole service. In my heart i felt a great peace and the the sermon preached by Pastor Lia was so powerful!

After the whole service, many people heard the same voice as i do. And to our amazement, it was in the recording. Because, recording can only be made while it is throught the microphone that we hold. And at that point of time, all the BVs (Backup Vocalist) mic were muted! And the sound person also realised that that voice does not have any frequency at all!

It blew our mind away and we concluded that the service was so powerful that an angel came along to sing and worship God together with us!

This is really a milestone for Heart of God Church that such a miracle happened. Praise God for who He is.

11 But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, "Abraham! Abraham!"
"Here I am," he replied. (Genesis 22:11)

I hope to be able to say "Here i am God" When God call my name.



This is the beautiful song that Joyce sent to me.




Who You are to me, who i am to You,
I praise You for who You are, Your character
and Your faithfulness towards me. I praise You God,
I want to praise You with all my heart, with all my
mind, and with all my soul and all my strength. Amen.

Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D