Thursday, April 22, 2010

stressful period

Eversince de change of jobscope (which I'm looking forward to), just that in these midst of transition phase, I realised stress came knocking on my door, one after another... "They are piling up...." Says my unconscious mind.... Sigh... Realised also that i get sick whenever I get stressed up... Else I'm rarely sick (*touch wood)... 

Well, it's a good chance to train myself too! I must stop giving myself stress... I remember Pastors once mentioned in de sermon, juz tell ourselves to stop feeling a certain way and it shall be done. Simply juz control our emotions n stop feeling negative! I shall really work on that especially this coming weeks n months. I really hope de new gal can catch up fast n claim de 'baby' as her own soon... Well I shall believe n trust in her!

Can't seems to get to sleep... Which is absolutely rare for me... 

I guess I vent my stress de best through writting.... My mum is still at her majong session! Well i'm used to being alone at home... Just hope that she'll be able to wake up for work tmr morning....

Haven been settling down to align my thoughts... I know I can do that to gain some balance in my mind... But never in my spirit... It can only be fulfill by de One and only... Sigh...

Well, nitez starless nite...
Poke off
Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D