Sunday, May 16, 2010

work overseas

Recently I had this declaration to go work overseas... I want to find myself a job in Taiwan. Besides to experience the difference in culture, I want to learn to be more independent...

I know how difficult it'll be to be overseas, being alone with no one to be there to lean on to if I really need help. It'll be all by myself... But I really want to experience that, and I know that is also the only way I can really understand the meaning to grow stronger in my character.

I believe my mum will be so upset about it... Without me around... But still I'm determine to go work for a few years starting from year 2011/12.

Beside all the reasons that I want to go work overseas, I believe I desire for a change... It seems like I'm living a routine life and i'm getting tired of it. Perhaps going away for a while will make me grow abit more... That's a good thing of being single. I do not have much to worry besides my mum...
Hope this will come to pass soon.

Poke off
Nini

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D