Monday, September 27, 2010

fruitful day~~*

Had a good breakfast with dad and then went shopping at Diaso. What I love the most is the time spent with my family. Makes me want to really love them. But it also makes me ponder on the things that I can give them is so limited. Which means I got to work harder on earning more. Sigh~ it's easier said than done. "it's not how much you earn, but how much you can save". Buhuuu... ヽ(;▽;)ノ yes... That's....

Cleaned up the house and my room are things that I really hate to do, yet feels very happy and satisfied after doing it. Isn't that oxymoron ?? Hmmm... Then kept my promise to mum on helping with her accounts data entries... But what I like the most is the feeling after accomplishing many things I wanna do, I realized I still have another half day left! It's good to utilize time fully~ *breath and smile* \( ̄▽ ̄)/

What a beautiful day~~*
poke off,
Niniko

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D