Thursday, July 05, 2007

New working environment

I've started working, finally after all the interviews and waiting...

This period of time, the waiting part was really not easy for me. But i felt the starting of this new job somehow gave me a new hope. To start once again, striving towards being faithful and consistent.

Waking up in the morning to prepare and start a fresh really give me a very good feeling. I want build build and build!

The new working environment is pretty cool, because of the people around and my supervisor certainly does made the training so much more interesting. Especially my new colleague, Cindy! She is a very interesting person and we somehow just share lots of similarities! Having each other around learning together, it feels really good.

I hope that i will be able to catch things fast and really run. I want to be addicted to the feeling of hardwork and "just do it".

This 2 weeks are really tight, after work i will be going for worship practice, else my night classes. But i feel so much more fulfiled compare to the past.

Life is starting to get more interesting day by day! :)

Faith, Hope & LOVE,
Winnie

Cindy and me :)



My working table :p

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D