Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Flowers decoration! \(^o^)/

Hi all!

Decided to post up all the flowers decoration that i've made with my bare hands! I've named them too! muahahaha.. It's God's creation! Thank God for the gifts that were given to us!

Love,
Winnie

*****************Recent deign************************


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Sy Roger;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Pastor Sy Roger is a great man of God with impressive style, just like my own pastors! Thus this time round, i felt really stress about the design. Even came up with a proposal of design before putting my hands on. Really felt exciting, yet the result that came out wasn't as nice as expected, because the flowers i ordered didn't come fresh and nice. Sad to say, i wasn't able to go down and chose the flowers myself, plus the roses come during certain period of time, thus felt abit disappointed by the quality. So overall, i gave myself 6.5 /10 but Yet, i also give myself 7.5 for the effort! :D Each time is an experience for me! I will buck up!


The yellow passion


Big rainbow garden


The rainbow garden


The metallic rose - I like this the most! because of the metal rose that i wiggled my way out! hahaha...


Romantic projection



;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Dancing flowers;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

These were created when the dance group came, and i wanted to create dancing feel, but i felt it ended up too sweet in stead of the hip hop feel i wanted.. But i like it after all! Hope they like it too! :) But it was my first time doing metal wire bending, it feels good and i love the result too! :D

The sweet dancer


Sweetie overboard


After the event, while clearing them, i couldn't bear to throw them away, thus i tie them up together!

Aren't they cute?!


Soooo pretty! And soon, i couldn't resist it, thus....

I took a picture with them too!!! hehehe..




Hehe.... ok now for the rest of the design! FLOWERS ARE GOD's BEAUTIFUL CREATION!

************************************Past Design******************************
Lovely friends



Lilies and tulips in love



Romance in the bamboo



Shining brightly



The sun within - God is like the Sun! The core, the fire and the light! 3 in 1!



Purple delight




Relaxing purple - Haha purple just reminded me of ah mei..Elaine's favorite color! :D



Mum with young heart - That's like my mum! My mum loves flowers! Wants her to be happy? Red roses will do the trick! ;)



Love for mother - Created specially during mother's day. Actually created this specially for Pastor Lia, but she wasn't in Singapore then! lolz.. :)



Sun shine luxury



The sunny gift!



Haha thanks for viewing! Hope you like my design! Peace! :)

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D