Thursday, June 19, 2008

Praise God forever :D

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, it will not tarry." (Habakkuk 2:2-3)

*Scribble~* I want to write songs... songs that people will worship & praise God with.

******Your Presence*******

Only Your Presence bring comfort to my soul
In Your Presence i felt a great relieve to my soul
Only Your Presence bring peace to my spirit
In Your Presence i'm free, my tears fall so naturally
Without fears hidden in me, i want to dwell in Your great love

Oh God, how merciful You are
So Holy and righteous, revealing Yourself to me, day by day
Oh God, how good You are
So faithful and true, showing Your kindness to me, day by day

Hallelujah to the King of kings, Lord of lords
You are the Christ, Son of the Holy One

Written: 17 June 2008

My God is a great God. So great, like a light that is too bright for man's eyes to see... Praise Him forever.

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D