Friday, November 27, 2009

Angela Zhang's new album

When i first heard the songs in Angela's latest album, i was like, oh my, the songs aren't exactly the same kind of feel as from her past album.. And seriously it didn't catch my attention... I even commented to Xinyi that the songs aren't attractive..

But whoo... who knows, after a few rounds of listening, it felt like drinking tea, the fragrant just emerge! And seriously, the tune of the song, the lyrics of the song really captivate me for a while...

My favorite top 3 songs from the album:

Oh man i love this song... so beautiful... She is beautiful, the lyrics of the song seems sadly beautiful too... And she is certainly gorgeous!



Full song:

Angela張韶涵-偶爾MV


Angela張韶涵-第五季



Angela張韶涵-白白的MV

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D