Friday, November 27, 2009

A different route

Year 2010 is going to be a new phrase for my life. Dunno y I kept feeling that way. Since i'll get out the clutch of my BBA course. Finally... i'm graduating soon. it's really like a long wait for 3 years... Beginning it seriously felt like time has sped it's way, due to the excitement i have towards the school, getting a degree.. unfortunately... that excitement did not last, especially when the reality come staggering down physically, in my mind which really affect me emotionally... The dry and boring modules to go through, the mandate lessons over lessons, repeating the same thing.. Sometimes meeting great teacher who will bring us out for dinner really spur up the day... but the worse of all, is to have to go through a long hectic fight in work during the day, and then to have to meet with self dignified lecturer that totally end the day feeling drained out....

Thankfully, when i reached home, all that unpleasant feelings always seems to lost their way perhaps during my way back home. haha.. sound kinda creepy.. think i'm starting to feel cranky now... better go sleep as i needa wake up like SUPER early for my first nearby trip before 2009 ends... a visit to Port Dickson...

Water sports here i come! :D

i kinda need the break...

Love,
Winnie

Jesus is a good God

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D