Sunday, June 06, 2010

dreams

These few nights I've been having dreams of memories from the past... Some which I cried so hard that I even woke up 6am in de morning... The people that are no longer around... Never knew I was so attached to it.... Was even wondering are You trying to tell me something through these dreams? I can still remember what I see in the dreams... Some really pleasant, some only bring fear... Perhaps it's what I hope for yet having no courage to go for it...

Still, back to reality, life would be much better when one is willing to work extra hard... The real fruit of fulfillment n satisfaction is at least what I hope to achieve in life.
I thank You for the life that I'm having, with great family who supports unconditionally. Nevertheless this is only the beginning, before more ugly realities unveal itself...

Poke off,
Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D