Friday, July 23, 2010

Hong kong trip

Finally, I fulfilled my dream to sit in an airplane! Wat a small dream... But to me, I realized I love the feeling of looking out of the window from the plane. It's an unexplainable experience. I know how tired it is for my Sis to work up there... She's literally walking from one place to another.
Talking abt my Sis, she is the best sister ever. She sacrificed her own resting time to ensure both myself n my mum (the first plane traveller) to enjoy our trip. She is really tired, having to rush for her flight the day after we touched down Singapore. I really thank God for my Sis and my family. No one is as blessed as I am. Yet I'm always taking things for granted. I realized how easy it is for mi to take things for granted. (ーー;)

Nevertheless, I love my family, everybit of it. The culture is really different in HK. Not really used to it, especially their service. Day 2 - i fell sick, had flu n sore eyes for goodness sake. Absolutely spoilsport. But struggled through even though i felt so much to just sleep in bed the whole day. But i can't disappoint my family n i m not going to waste my day there. Bought some stuff there, overall a good shopping trip. Went to the peak n had great fun taking pictures with all the stars at the wax museum! Some look really real...

Went Disney land on the 3rd day, it was really an extremely warm weather. But it's so much better than rain. It is really fun, I love my Sis, she take care of everything irregardless of how tired she felt and she still hv to put off my kids temper (guilty). She is really amazing.

Last half day at HK - the feeling of mixed emotions slowly set in, realization tat I'm really at HK n going to leave the place makes mi really sad... Emotional... But still, have to face reality when we have to. Guess the withdrawal syndrome will take sometime to clear...

Poke off,
Niniko _φ( ̄ー ̄ )

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D