Tuesday, December 07, 2010

*Jokes* of the day

Today is really a shaggy day for Niniko. Gonna share so to relieve some of my tension...

An embarrassing morning~*
Boarded the train and felt the "star attack" again. As i was standing, i dashed to the nearest handle and gripped on it tightly. Still it was too late, before i could react, i was already lying on someone besides mi... totally left right center~* and all i could remember was a guy offering a seat for mi, too weak to say anything... yes, blacked out again.
darn~ oh ya, the funny part was... while i was trying to tit my head downwards in hoping to soothe the giddiness by allowing some blood to flow to my head. (*cross finger, let it not be a myth). i slowly opened my eyes to realized there is a huge space in front of mi. Just as i thought to myself, "wa... so many people alighted?".
Then it hit mi that, they all thought i was going to puke... well... who wouldn't?

Ease at heart~*
Doc said my blood pressure was reali low, 80+... dun even know wat is the normal... (tried googled but oh well...) she gave mi some iron pills. but what i really benefited from the visit (despite near an hour wait), is advice that helped ease my worries. Which troubled mi for like days... But after the advice, I was so relieved~ *skip around happily*

Packed day~*
The reason for mi to crawled myself to work is because today is reali one of the busiest day of the month. There is simply no way that i can leave my dear colleague Hong mama in lurch to cover my shiii, i mean, work.
Thank God i pulled myself through.
At least it is a fruitful day, a close call~*

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D