Friday, August 03, 2007

PGSM Gathering!

Hi everyone!

Went marina bay Zheng Fa steamboat together with my PGSM school mates. Haha.. it was really enjoyable, and i ate alot! To be frank, i dragged my feet there, because i was hoping to avoid eating as much as possible. And a buffet?! I couldn't possibly resist all the good food and afterall, i pay my money and not eat? That will be out of the question. Thus i ate till i was satisfied! haha..

I believe there's no outer private school that are as unite as our class! Lol.. Winnie yell< PGSM rocks to the MAAAAXXXXXIIIIMUM! *wink It's truly great to study together with this bunch of people! haha.. Although we play alot, but when we study, we really give it all! :)

Wanted to watch a movie together just now, but most of the cinemas were closing! haha.. but i believe there will be a chance! :D

That's Maybelline and me! :D Aren't we cool! haha.. It'll only be a dream for us to be real police women.. lolz..




Oh! That's my mouse pad! haha.. it reads: "You are right! This is a mouse pad..." and the blue mouse that i created using the blue tag! lolz.. :D My boss sebastian is er... i self declare, impress about the mouse! lolz..



OH YA! Definitely, not forgeting Mr Lizard! :p It's cute!



Oh that's my boss! Celebrating his birthday! Shall keep his age as a secret! Ladies out there! This guy is an eligible bachelor! Come and grab him now!! LOL! (He forbids us from putting his picture in friendster... But he didn't say i can't put it in my blog! :p)









Haha.. Hey boss, i chose the best pictures to put up ok! Thus i know you won't mind! :D And i'm also helping you! *wink wink don't have to thank me! rofl...

Peace!
Love God, Love People, Love Life, Love you all!
Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D