Saturday, September 15, 2007

BZ week!

This two weeks are going to be real BZ! BZBZBZBZBZ... Lol... Besides my normal night classes after work on every monday, wednesday and saturday morning, the rest of the days are totally fill with worship team rehearsals! And that usually ends at around 11pm.

But i really feel very excited to be able to sing in my new church, at the same time, feeling stress too, and fear, which is a good fear. Because besides worrying about the technical parts, singing technique etc... I have to also care about the image on stage, whether i'm adding on to the team and not be too self-conscious. I need to increase power to focus! But out of all, the most important factor is God. Thus i gonna need to expand and grow spiritually, so that i can really bring people to praise and worship God. But the thought of it never fail to make me feel challenged and excited. I guess that is what God created in me, and i will treasure the feeling of this. And the fact is faith leaks. The feeling of having low faith is really horrible. INCREASE the hunger for GOD!

I will also be unable to do flowers decoration this 2 weeks! Went to peep at the flowers decoration done by Joyce just now after my prac, goodness it looks truly gorgeous! The anointing from Alicia really flows down! I guess i must really spend more time "studying" flowers to really improve in my flowers and especially color combination. Joined Skype! Remember i used to have it before, but didn't touch it very much. haha... when i have time, i will explore around. Gonna go sleep! :D

I LOVE FLOWERS! I LOVE SINGING! I LOVE GOD!
Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D