Sunday, September 02, 2007

Daytona Big Day!

Just ended the first final for Daytona competition today! It was really fun and exciting! I can't explain the excitement i felt, it is as if it is still buzzing in my head now.. lolz....... From the top 36 finalist all the way to the top 5, the whole auditorium was filled with cheers and blast of music from the continuous competition. And i must say, they are really great players! And I LOVE DAYTONA! *~Winnie screams with excitement!~* It's the only car racing game that i play when i visit any arcade! haha... Finally, Roy Yu won away the PSP! He is my new Daytona idol! Lolz... not idol in that manner, but he is very skillful and indeed deserve the reward!

After the whole event, E5 queued up together to compete with one other, haha.. and really had lots of fun cracking IQ questions and jokes during the wait! Haha... It is really awesome to hang out like that with each other. Had a great meal and fellowship at Mac after that.

But... As i was on my way home, i grasped for air when i realised i've totally forgotten about the appointment that i was suppose to go after service! (You should have look at the expression of the lady sitting right besides me, she must be thinking that i got asthmatic attack or something.) I've forgotten that i was suppose to meet up the rest to celebrate Delwin's birthday!!! I promised him that i'll call as soon as i finish my stuff. X~c Called him immediately to apologise! Felt super duper bad. No wonder i felt something amissed, as if i've forgotten something important. lolz.. arggh...

I'M REALLY SORRY DELWIN!!! :~c

But still, i really had a great time today! Pastor How's sermon was super powerful!!~** Really felt so ministered! He spoke about the generational blessing and curses from God. I really feel i got to go up another level of loving God and fearing God. And most importantly, learning to submit to Him 100%. Think i really have pride and rebellion in me. This verse really impacted me alot...

***For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He also has rejected you from being king. (1 Samuel 15:22-24)

BREAKTHROUGH!!!
Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D