Thursday, July 29, 2010

Promises?


I've started writing journal once again. The familiar book given by important people who used to b in my life and that I've regarded as precious in the past. I've almost forgotten that I've enjoyed the feeling of gripping my pen... Thus I promise myself that I would start writing it again, and preferably everyday; which I've even set daily alarm at 11pm for it. I know how this sounds, and just tasted the reality... With the realization that writing requires inspiration too... (oh
or am I'm juz plain occupied with my vampires dairies...)

The main purpose of writing was to help me align my thoughts once more... Used to do that a lot in the past... Because it feels really good to clear out all the fogs in the mind... A good time for self reflections too.,, N I like the feeling of being in control of myself, better focus, and to think more before I let my emotions jump into conclusions all the time, like...saying the wrong things at the wrong time... being blunt doesn't mean others having to fall short because of it...

Promises are merely words when it's not kept...

Oh well... *yawn
Poke off
Niniko(*☻-☻*)

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D