Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Crazy coward

Sometimes I've hoped that nobody can see me.

Don't know what it means to hide within your own cowardly shell? That's how it can be describe:

Yes, I have to hide.

I never knew it's so hard to face the things that I've been trying so hard to avoid... The unbearable feeling of guilt and pain really really hurt... Is this what it means? When you try so hard to be away from the light, your eyes hurt when you look at it again... The only love that I have in life, yet i've chosen to turn my back towards. I have been wondering real hard what love means. I've began to understand what love really is. That I can't stop thinking about it, not even a single day.... It is irrational and almost insane.

This is how it feels.
And yes, I am a coward.

Crazy

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D