Monday, August 06, 2007

East coast outing!

Went east coast park yesterday since it's the few rare sundays that we don't have to attend service. Can't wait to see our new church!!! I'm so excited! :D

Really cycled a lot yesterday, and i meant ALOT. Not exactly because i enjoy very much, but it was because i have to. (-+-+-+-__-+-+-+-) i shall continue the story later.

While i was beginning to enjoy the ride, the feeling of the wind blowing on my face was exhilaratingly, since the whole lot of us decided to meet at bedok jetty, i had a good time riding there. Upon reaching there, i decided to turn back to look for Bekky! haha.. she's the brave one that persevered on with roller skate! I really love to join her, but since i already had a turn on rollar skate the other time, i decided to give a miss this time. The distance from the bike shop to bedok jetty is long man...

Then upon knowing she already reached bedok jetty gave me some time to ride back to the shop where i got myself the new sun glass from. Since i needed to the sunglass as i didn't notice the fault.

Thus, after all that, while i was happily on my way back to look for the rest, i received a call from a stranger telling me that he had found my wallet. GOSH! I didn't even realised i dropped my wallet... (-_-)

Thus thanking God that it's a great honest guy who've picked up my wallet and that somehow my number appears in one of the receipts i carried in my wallet. Riding ahead towards bedok jetty once again to meet him, it took me lots of strength, but who knows! The same old blur me, overshot the exact location for like half a mile. T_T
It took me another some time to ride back to BJ again. Sigh...

After all the cycling.. I thought in my heart, i can finally enjoy myself! YES! But before i realised, i lost my balance and fell right into the drain on the side of the path. There goes my new wallet into the mud water, my heart sinked... haha.. laughing to myself, how silly... but at least i wasn't hurt.

Then after washing up.. I was determined to enjoy myself thus continued my journey back to the bike shop. After roding for sometime.. what now? i realised my new sun glass went missing! Argh! believed i must have dropped it during the fall. Once again, i had to surpass my frustration and turn right back. And that ripped off some more of my precious time. Started my treasure hunting, and after sometime, while i was going to give up, i prayed to God and asked Him to help me to find it! And PRAISE the LORD! The reflection of my sun glass immediately caught my attention! God is really a awesome God! :D

Thus, looking at the time, i began spending the last half an hour enjoying my trip back. Roding past the lake where people does water skiing, Gosh i tell myself i will play with that one day! haha..

What a day, but still, thank God for blessing me with extra energy that comes super handy at times like that.


Love God, Love People, Love Life, love bike *wink
Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D