Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sherlyn's house visitation!

After the cycling experience,

it was time for my friend's baby's full month's party! Goodness, i arrived like 3 hours later than the expected time. Thus i won the last guest award! *clap clap clap...

haha.. i took a long time selecting gift for the baby gal! This is the first time i buy something for a full month old baby gal! Although i did remember the experience of choosing presents for nana.. But she wasn't exactly that young then.

Anyway, in the end, i got her something that she'll only be able to play with when she grow up alittle more! A bunny VCD that will jolly well gives her a good courtesy foundation and language + entertainment! I love to watch them too! haha.. And i also got a house with color balls inside! So exciting! Even right now, i believe i will still play with it. Oh! Or rather, my best buddy enjoys that too! *wink lol.. (internal joke) haha.. anyway.. that's how the baby looks like!

ta da! - Shannon


haha.. :)

And when i reached there, i got to know another 2 new friends! Both of them are utterly great looking!

Shermaine (2 years old)


Annsel (7 years old)


Aren't they great looking!! Both of them are not just adorable but very smart too! :) Of coz, Rinnah is still the champion, wahahaha.. Annsel gave me a name card that he drew it himself, and i promised that i would keep it so that i will remember his name :) That seriously helped me alot! I just got problem remembering names. But i will overcome that!

At the end of the day, i ended up playing with the 2 of them rather than catching up with my friend. She was busy with the baby too.. lolz..

I was surprised! Annsel took great pictures too! :D


when i look at their lives, deep down in my heart, i somehow see a distinct difference. Beyond environment, family background or languages, the main difference of having to live in an environment full of the presence of God - like Pastors and Rinnah. I suddenly felt a sadness inside, and how i really wish they get to know Jesus soon. Yet i know God loves them so much... I believe one day, or very soon, God will use me as a channel to touch their lives. And they will soon be saved and get to know God! Amen!

Love,
Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D