Thursday, August 30, 2007

Winnie the pooh!

Hmmmm,

let me introduce to you my little toy in office! Linda bought it for me during her trip to Hong Kong! Thanks gal, i love it a lot! :D







It brings joy to me, especially when i was about to doze off doing all the "copy tree" (haha.. only Cindy and all the MD understand what it really mean) Oh ya! A little add on, you can store sweets inside!!! isn't it awesome! ^_^ And, the blue spec, cup and rabbit ears, it's my little blue tac act again! :D

Today, i finally declared to lose weight! After plucking out the courage to stand on my weighting machine last night. (>_<) nightmare... Grrr... And know what? just right after i declared to lose weight, my boss initiated to bring us to eat the famous "ba cho mee" ARGGG... how could i resist it?!
Worse, after that, he brought us to this convenience store, bought an ice cream for himself, yes, an ice cream. haha... He is really an interesting person. haha.. (Gals out there! Take note! - refer to my previous post!) Then Cindy and I started to "stock up"! haha.. that's the huge cabinet that was given to us which we ended up using it to store all our snacks and goodies. hee...

Sigh, didn't manage to cut down any calories today. BUT, i will cut down on what i eat tomorrow! I promise! But still, thanks Sebastian for his initiative, that really brighten my day overall! Sigh, food somehow just makes me happy.. but still, i have to say good bye to my snacks... :~c

Gopal (my new supervisor) is sick! Hope that he can MAN MAN de take care of himself, rest as much as possible, er.. it is important to rest you know. :D

Tomorrow will be another day to FIGHT! da fats.... X)

As requested my working place:



Some say it looks like a building that is forever in work, because it seems like it is still building in process. lolz.. But whatever it is, i think it looks very nice! :D One day, we will have our own church building! And i believe it will look as chic or even better as this! Weeee~* :D

Love,
Winnie

No comments:

Show Lou

Show Lou
A great dancer... :D